Donnerstag, 11. April 2019

Painting...


I've been busy painting some new armies over the last weeks. While finishing my High Elves, I've got some Easterlings as a birthday present - so I had to build an army of them, too.

 My High Elves, lead by Glorfindel. They've already proved their worth against the hordes of Angmar.

The Easterlings have still to enter their first battle. The thought of an all-human evil army holds some interest for me.


But with the Easterlings came the idea of another army, one that's not even in the army lists - Woodmen. So I bought myself some Jomsvikings to act as Woodmen of Mirkwood - to be added to Radagast's Alliance. I'm still painting them up, but I've finished two other warriors.


I wanted my Great Eagles to look more like Golden Eagles, with the different colours of different age found in the birds of prey.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen